Patient Eligibility Guidelines
To be eligible you must:
- Have no public or private health insurance;
- Meet income guidelines - less than 200% FPL;
- Be a resident of Canyon County, Idaho;
- Provide photo identification;
- Provide household income verification upon request.
- Provide an Idaho Medicaid denial letter
Those who do not qualify:
- Those who have Medicaid, Medicare, or medical coverage;
- Those who suffer from work-related injuries involving Worker's Compensation;
- Those who are uninsured but receive an adequate annual income to cover medical expenses;
- Those who are intoxicated or abusive.